14 juil. 2014

R. Kelly Is Working On A House Music Album

R. Kelly - 'Think Like a Man Too' Screening in Atlanta

While performing at the Chosen Few DJ’s picnic in Chicago a few days ago, R. Kelly told the crowd that he's working on a "house album."

On recent singles with Lady Gaga and Jennifer Hudson ("Do What U Want" and "It's Your World," respectively), R. Kelly showed that he was more than able to hold his own over dance music-influenced production, and now it seems like we'll be hearing more of that side of Kellz very soon. A few days ago while performing at the Chosen Few DJ’s picnic in Chicago, the crooner announced to the crowd that he was working on an album of house music.

“I want y’all to know a secret," Kellz said, "I'm working on a House album right now, and I want y’all to know its coming. Y’all know I love music and I feel like I can do anything when it comes to music because I am music, just like y’all.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire