31 mars 2012

Drake Admits To Using Drugs To Cope With Fame



Drake has confessed he drinks codeine and smokes weed to deal with the pressures of being famous. 


The rapper revealed he shares the same taste for 'lean' as his Young Money boss Lil Wayne, but claims everything is done in moderation, and simply to relax. "Have I sipped codeine before? Yeah, of course," he told the Guardian.


 "Have I smoked weed? Yes. Do I drink wine? Yes. But do I do it excessively? No. I'm not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation." Drizzy said he could identify with other artists who have succumbed to the pressures of celebrity, saying the stress was 'overwhelming'. "You get artists who go crazy and don't know how to handle it. 


There are people who have killed themselves. There's the overwhelming stress, how tired you are, the weight on your shoulders of going out and giving 18,000 people entertainment ... It's a lot of pressure."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire