18 déc. 2011

Stripper Maliah Dishes Details On Drake And Sean Kingston Relationships


Strip club dancer Maliah Michel has dished the dirt on her relationships with high profile musicians Drake and Sean Kingston, and also addresses those celibacy rumours.

The vixen was spotted on the arm of 'Beautiful Girls' singer Sean at the American Music Awards last month and speculation began that he was dating Drizzy's "sloppy seconds." However, Maliah has set the record straight on the nature of her relationship with Sean, in an interview with Autumn Joi.

 "Sean is a really cool guy," she said. "The first time we hung out was at the AMAs he asked me to be his date so I thought wow cool. I was really shocked. Every since then we've just been cool and he's great


When asked if she and Sean had slept together, Maliah replied: "It really bothers me how all the blogs ask is he hitting that? Gosh! Can we get to know each other? Seriously are people really just jumping up and screwing without nothing. I really feel like I need to know the person I'm dealing with and that takes time."

Maliah also described ex-boyfriend Drake as a "gentleman" and explained the reason for their split. Drake and I had a really great relationship we shared a really close bond. I don't know if people really realise that."

"Everything is fine when it's just fun but once the guy starts to care about you, it's always his friends. His career, but it's always like do you think you should be going this far. People get in their ear... So as dancers we always get flack once the guy start to care about you and want to take thing a step further, that's when everybody gets in his ear."


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire